- Organic, biodynamic, or sustainable farming techniques
- No chemicals, pesticides, Roundup, or toxic products used anywhere
- Zero adulterants, artificial colors or additives in the wine (it happens a lot!)
- Ethical, nonexploitative labor and business practices
- Highlighting women and minority winemakers, and underrepresented voices in the industry
- Positive vibes all around – good wine from good people!
CAUSES WE BELIEVE IN
EMPOWERING WOMEN & REPLANTING FORESTS
TreeSisters is one of our favorite organizations for doing good. They are a social change and reforestation non-profit, empowering women in leadership and entrepreneurial roles. TreeSisters is responsible for planting over 15 million trees in Brazil, Borneo, Cameroon, India, Kenya, Mozambique, Madagascar, Nepal and West Papua.
THE OCEAN FOUNDATION
OFFSETTING OUR CARBON FOOTPRINT THROUGH SEAGRASS
Our world's seagrass is priceless: from providing critical barriers against coastal erosion, habitat protection for sensitive creatures, and sequestering the world's carbon, seagrass is one of the most vital links in the biosphere. Through The Ocean Foundation's SeaGrass Grow initiative, we help offset our carbon footprint by restoring coastal habitats and replanting seagrass worldwide.